Fri 24 June 11 am Lost Jobs: The changing world of Work
Old Treasury Building, 20 Spring St Melbourne. Lunch in “Sofitel on Collins” Courtyard
• Fri 8 July Happy Hour Lorraine & Brian Friday 5pm 8th July BYO, 2A Sunhill Road lower Templestowe
• Thur 14th July 12 MD—Christmas in July at Bucatinii Restaurant, 454 Whitehorse Rd Nunawading. Two course meal (Entree & main or Main and dessert) $10 corkage or drinks available – payable at bar
• Tue 19 July 10.30 am – (Proposed) Fire Services Museum 38 Gisborne St E Melb 3002
Note: This planned outing has been cancelled because of lack of interest
• Thur 21 July 11.00 am Bunnings Garden Talk and Free Morning tea (monthly)
At new Bunnings Store next to Doncaster Shopping Town , 659 Doncaster Rd . Park underneath and take the lift up to the ground floor. Contact Ken earp for details.
• Tue 26 July 10 am Monthly meeting
• Fri 29th July 5.30 Dine Out Dinner Christal Dragon (Chinese Banquet) BYO
18A Macedon Road Templestowe – Price depends on numbers
• Wed 17 Aug 11.00 am McLelland Sculpture Park
390 McLelland Dr, Langwarrin 3910. Experience Art With Nature in this unique bushland setting with over 100 outdoor scculptures by leading Australian artists in a 16 Hectare nature park, as well as indoor sculpture and art in a gallery. See where all the old sculptures from the Peninsula link ended up. Easy Drive, Good parking. Buggy with space for 5 people available, and will follow walkers on the tour. To be followed by light lunch at McLelland Cafe or Harrys Bistro
Please see “Monthly Dates“and “Upcoming Events” pages for more club activities.